[Harp-L] Overblow harps

David Fairweather bemoans the facts that Joe Filisko has a closed client list and that Richard Sleigh is not building the full-custom overblow set-up any more. But the Filisko Guild has three members, not two. While most of my harps are from Joe and Richard, I have three overblow harps made by Jimmy Gordon (Marine Band plates on composite combs). Whatever else you might say about me, I can tell the difference between an excellent overblow harmonica and a lesser one. Jimmy's are excellent.

George