[Harp-L] Lightnin' in a Bottle

Just a reminder that harp-l is not a discussion group regarding any
specific genre of music.  Harmonica is certainly well represented in the
Blues and as our instrument relates to the blues this discussion is
certainly appropriate.  When the dicussion turns to more specific
dissection of the origin or history of this form of music we quickly stray
from our mission statement.  We also head into a realm that is completely
populated with people's opinions with not a fact to be seen nor heard.
It's just a short hop from there to open conflict.  So far so good and as
long as this discussion stays semi on topic and doesn't begin that spiral
into the abyss we'll be fine.  So please continue to play by the rules.
Thanks, fjm harp-l-listowner