[Harp-L] Re: re: a question

Rob Paparozzi is right about Howard, I too have seen him play in 12 keys with G harp. When Rob and I and Howard had Chinese food at the Summit in Minneapolis, I asked him if he felt he knew a lot about diatonic technique or was just scratching the surface and he said just scratching the surface.

I too feel I am just scratching the surface of possibilities for the chromatic in classical music. And Rob is also right, Howard is being asked to play by some of the heaviest names in music not to mention that he is one incredible jazz pianist and played some nice Mozart on piano I his recent duo CD.

The jury is still out, but the journey is not over yet! And I for one am very happy that he plays the harmonica! He makes all of us discuss what are the possibilities and limitations of our wonderful instrument on this list what we except as possible keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio