Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Lightning In a Bottle/ Last of The Mississippi Jukes

I saw this movie in the theater around my birthday (November) in 2004,
and I believe I posted my impressions of it then.  While there isn't a
lot of harp content -- Kim Wilson accompanies Bonnie Raitt, and Steve
Tyler blows some harp on "King Bee" -- I found the film to be
excellent.  It's a blend of concert footage and historical background,
both on the performers and on the blues in general.  I don't remember
enough details to write the review again, but I thought the movie was
well worth the time and money, and thoroughly enjoyed the performance
footage, et. al.  I wouldn't mind having a DVD of it to watch at home.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/