[Harp-L] Vocal Harmonizer

In 2005 I uploaded several tunes, "That's All", "Wives & Lovers", "Girl Talk" using a TC-Helion
vocal harmonizer.   Their harmonizers allow you to control the chord changes via Midi signals.
So if you were working live with a keyboard player and you had his midi output going into your
box, your harmonies would follow perfectly. You can also pre-program simple chord changes and use
a footswitch as Chris describes, but you may not be able to get complex stuff like half-diminished
chords into the box that way.  At home I just use Band-in-a-Box which includes TC-Helion software
and is set up to control it perfectly.