[Harp-L] Re: SJ1 output

I have posted this before, just to give everyone the same info, the SJ1 had
an output custom designed by a company in Texas. A few years ago I tried a
larger one that David Allen came out with and it gave the amp another 10-15%
overall tone/volume, which for this amp is a good amount. It only has a 4 and 8
ohm tap, you should leave it on 8 ohms for stock speaker wiring, put in on 4
with an extension cab. You should have the two ohm setting on the switch on
the  amp blocked off so you can't mistakenly leave it on there with no load and
fry  the output tranny. Any list followers that are there on Feb 10th say
hello, I  will be fairly busy, late start of 10:30 for the band, I will go on
after great  harper Gene Plotnick does some numbers. Will starting with Off the
Wall and  letting it rip from there. The SJ410 will be under Carlos'
Bandmaster, I will  just take the handle off so his amp can sit on mine, I like to play
with Carlos  as he has such great tone and never feels like I am chopping his
head off, if  anything, he will offer me a sword to do so:) I just feel
blessed that at this  time in my life and all that is happening to have the
opportunity to play  on this night. Thanks to Ray Beltran and all of you for your
prayers and  support, it is humbling, as is life every day. SJ