[Harp-L] Re: American Idol - Taylor Hicks

I've read on a few websites that Hicks plays harp even better than he sings.  That's hard to
imagine!  Although I'm sure its against the rules to play an instrument during your contest
performances, its quite possible that he may briefly be shown blowing harp during one of his bio
segments.   So far my favorites on the show are Hicks and that young black girl named Paris who
sang that fabulous version of "Take Five".