[Harp-L] Re: amp stand for bassman

well, you can have those chrome Fender amp legs installed onto a Bassman so it will tilt back on the floor (like a Super i think) , you can order those separately, in fact my local amp tech has some in for my bassman ltd but haven't got around to it.

many times i have just popped the amp onto a bar chair with a back, the kind with the sticky red vinyl upholstery ,that works pretty well in the vertical axis if a bit precarious on the horizontal plane , although it puts the amp up closer to your ears/mic which might or might not be desireable. sometimes though , to paraphrase "leopard skin pillbox hat " ..........

.............." that amp sits on your stand just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine, your brand new fender bassman amp"

cletusaurus rex