[Harp-L] Re: Kalamazoo

I used the Kal in my live CD mic'd and it sounded like a bassman. It is a  12
watt amp no matter what you do to it. You can generally get it up to 7-8
before feedback and kick up the tone. Usually over 4 on the tone and it gets
harsh, so it is what it is, a good small amp, we would all want just that little
bit more, I understand. BTW, I bought my own SJ back, I had sold all my amps
due  to starting the business so sorry to the fellow in the UK, but contact me
if you  like off list and I will see if I can help you.