[Harp-L] Golden Melody

In a message dated 2/3/2006 12:00:55 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time, richard
hunter writes:

So if you're doing mostly melody playing, try a GM; if you're doing a
lot  of chording, try a SP20.
Or just buy Lee Oskars, like me.  I  think they sound great.  And you can
get them in different tunings, so  you can do even more chording on those
Gospel  pieces.

LO's are also tuned to to Equal Temperament and, to my  ear, give sour
sounding chords.  In my  experience, LO's usually, but not always, have  superior
responsiveness right out of the box.  It's been stated many  times on Harp-L
that LO's have superior longevity.   I would  use them if not for the sour chords.
  Please correct me if i'm wrong.
ron