RE: [Harp-L] Your 'dream' small amp?

Haven't been following this thread all that much so I don't know if it's been mentioned.
I have a 59 Silvertone 1432. It's a great amp and I stumbled across one after hearing for years about George Smith and Rod Piazza using one. They are great hap amps especially for recording. Gerge used his on the Bacon Fat records and I would assume his other late 60s/early 70s stuff. Rod used George's on "Alphabet Blues" and I thnk that record has one of Rod's more distintive harp times with these really great harmonic overtones. I used mine on a lot of my last CD.

On my first CD I also used a 50s "Stadium" a little suitcase looking thing with 1 8" speaker. I've never seen another like it. Great tone.

Ryan
www.ryanhartt.com
www.myspace.com/ryanhartt