From: Home <dsduquet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Golden Melody
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:49:24 -0500

Harp Depot has this to say about the GM:
.......it's tuned slightly differently to produce a full, rich sound........... Gospel and hymns are what I play and I play SP20s, I have a group of 'em. So will playing the GM enhance the listening pleasure of people who like gospel and hymns? What is "slightly different tuning"?

Thanks, Donald

*
*