Subject: [Harp-L] Fwd: New deluxe version of the Hohner 270

Bobbie Giordano writes (snipped):

"Permit me a personal comment, if I may... I do find it disturbing that
the only announcement so far, and hence, flurry of discussion, has been
only given to the chromatic mailing list, when I am certain there are as
many chromatically-interested players here on Harp-L, HarpTalk and the
other lists, as on SlideMeister.  I sincerely hope this is not a trend  in
the making."

.....you're absolutely correct.  I'm a chromatic player learning to  play
Blues on diatonic (hopefully).  But I still play, buy and am  interested in
everything to do with chromatics as are many other people here as  you've already
surmised.  I didn't join SlideMeister initially because it  seemed so
restrictive, and I was far more interested in the camaraderie I'd  already become aware
of here on Harp-L.  I didn't think that meant we'd be  excluded from chrom
information, though.
Thank you for bringing the information here.  Much appreciated,  Bobbie.

Elizabeth