Re: [Harp-L] Your 'dream' small amp?

I think there are a lot of great little amps out there.  I have had great kalamazoo amps, a really nice Harmony H400 and numerous other amps that are really great.  I have been putting together a little champ sized amp for a bit now that has been very well received.  You can check out my site at http://www.harpgear.com .  I actually just had it in Dallas and there are some sound samples and reviews from Adam Gussow and Dennis Gruenling that are new on the site.  There are also clips from Jason Ricci and Michael Peloquin which were quite recent also.  You should check it out if nothing else it is fun to hear those guys play.  I by no means think my amp is the only way to go though.  There are some real gems out there which sound great also and can be gotten for a great price.  Just make sure to get them checked out and they should last another 50 years.

  BrianP
  http://www.harpgear.com