[Harp-L] simply the blues festival

   This May 12 and 13 the Simply The Blues festival will be featuring Jason
Ricci, Pat Ramsey, James Cotton with their respective bands on the 12th.
  Kim Wilson and the Fabulous Thunderbirds and Harper are performing the 13th.
Slick Ballinger, Rory Block, And Joey Gilmore are also on hand. There are
other acts as well. This is a relaxed fest with a very resonable admission. It
is in Fort Madison Iowa The web site is simplemanenterprises.com
 I ask that everyone spread the word as this festival (year 3) is trying to
gain momentum. I will talk more about this as the festival nears.
                          keep turning blue,
                              Jim French