Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Mi-T-Mist/HARP HYGIENE

B Boggs writes:

"I bought a box of alcohol- soaked wipes that are for wiping the skin  before
hypodermic injection. I can quickly clean the comb and covers in between
more thorough cleaning. They work well "in the field"."

....were you at Buckeye, April, 2005?  While there, someone at a  teach-in
table told me about this and I promptly followed suit.  I still  have most of my
original box and they've been my fall-back when  traveling. I always carry
them in my purse or jacket pocket, and a few in  the car too for when I
practice.   I'm very grateful for the original  tip.

Elizabeth