[Harp-L] PHC-Levy

   Thanks to whoever posted about Howard Levy
appearing on Prairie Home Companion, His playing was
amazing.He fully kept up with the other instruments
playing bluegrass breakdowns.
The other musicians were exemplary as well. I enjoy
the show anyway; Garrison Keiller (sp. ?) has
a great dry sense of humor and hearing this phenomenal
harp (though syrupy vibrato) made it
even better.

              Chris "Hammer" Smith
P.S. Hey, I'm having fun turning into a jazzer here in Colorado