Re: [Harp-L] Stupid question about Digitech processors

"Slim Heilpern" wrote:
<I have a couple of digitech processors and they are both very good
(<Vocal 300 for harmonica and RP300A for guitar). My only complaint is
<that using the harmonizer one octave down does not yield a clear
in-<tune result.

Are you talking about the Vocal 300 harmonizer, or the pitch shifter in
the RP300A?  The pitch shifter in my RP200 tracks well and is in tune.
(The whammy effect, a different kind of pitch shifter, isn't in tune,
but that's a different story.)

You can hear samples of a couple of octave-shifted RP200 sounds at my
website at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/DigitechRP/
You'll see a bunch of folders there -- one of them is for sounds
pitch-shifted down an octave.  I think the stuff sounds in tune. See
what you think.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com