Re: [Harp-L] Stupid question about Digitech processors

Thanks for the responses. I play harmonica and recorder with my church praise band and so far I'm just playing straight into a floor (i.e. vocal) mic. But I'm thinking of trying an effects processor with a different kind of mic, probably a headset or lapel mic - might be tricky getting something to work for both harp and recorder so maybe I'll have to use separate harp and recorder mics. Having a pedal-based volume control would be more beneficial for recorder than harp since: a) both hands are busy, b) small lapel-type mic isn't likely to have an easily accessible volume control anyway.

Looks like I might try to pick up a used RP200 and see what happens.

Thanks again,
Jim