[Harp-L] harmonica keys & music staff graphic

Would anyone knowledgeable about music notation and harmonica keys mind giving me feedback on the attached graphic (if it doesn't come through to the group, I can e-mail it to you directly)? I was attempting to show how the whole notes on a musical staff relate to each key of harmonica. I'm no expert in either area, so I used the harmonica layout diagrams from overblow.com to help me. I'm not even sure if this is theoretically sound, much less technically accurate.

Thanks in advance and happy new years to all,
Marc Molino
(Riverdale Park, MD,... dining room)

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/