[Harp-L] 2007 San Jose Harmonica Masterclass workshop

Hi folks,

Wanted to let the list know that registration is open for David Barrett's
2007 San Jose Harmonica Masterclass Workshop (Mary 4-6). This is going to be
my first time attending a Masterclass workshop and I'm doing it especially
so I can get a chance to meet and interact with Dennis Gruenling and Joe
Filisko. Not to mention the star studded guest artist lineup...(includes
Mitch Kashmar) !

For more details: http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/ca2007.htm

Have a great New Year,
Aki Kumar