[Harp-L] Marine Band Deluxe Issue

I just got my first one in the mail and cut my lip within 5 minutes of
playing it.  Ouch!!

To remedy this, I tried filing down the screw that was mentioned in the
filing/rounding the edge of the comb.  This helped a little, but I also
found that the sharp, forged edge of the cover plate was also sticking me.
I took a sanding wand and rounded the edge--problem solved.

This is a nice harp otherwise.  As a comparison to the $50 suzuki firebreath
here is what I found so far.

*Marine Band Deluxe*
Just tuning
Beating octaves (3456 blow and 5-9 draw)
Nice open cover plates, really nice tone and volume
comb looks finished, sealed
I have not opended the coverplates yet, but this harp is relatively airtight
and is very responsive
Sharp edges as noted above

*Suzuki FB*
equal tuned
perfect out of the box tuning no beating octaves
reeds are welded on
sealed rosewood comb
gapping very close, good for overblows
very comfortable rounded cover plates, no sharp edges
very responsive (more than marine)
Extremely airtight..
Cover plates opened, but not as much as marine band
Marine band has nicer tone and volume