From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of michael hines
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:18 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] sugarfoot rag

Anyone know where i might find a copy of a Charlie McCoy album called
Choo Choo Chi'  Boogie? None of my local retailers list it.
Surprisingly, neither do the used record stores.
  Actually i onlly need it to learn one song and i heard his version
would give me a shove in the right direction. Thanks
                             Mike