Re: [Harp-L] Re:New dood to da list

Welcome, This forum has a wealth of info. Some good,some not so good and some great!You get to pick 'em. Lenny M

Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hey Randy

Looks like you got the right addy, alrighty.
Welcome to the L.

It's a wild and wooly and wonderful place where you
can learn a ton from some incredibly generous pros
(and dang cool amateurs too!).

Glad to add a voice to the din.

Harpin in Colorado,
--Ken M.