[Harp-L] Re: Lucky insight

Bobbie,

  Thank you for sharing last night's deluge.  Reading about it made me think how blessed I am.  I've been dealing with an injured left arm, shoulder and broken elbow for about 2 months.  I've not been able to do harmonica very well and a lot of other things.  This has given me down time to re-evalute my life and living and to be grateful for all my blessings.

  After the rain and the breaks in life, we count our blessings, pick ourselves up as we pick up the harmonica, glance up to see the rainbow close to the silvery clouds.

  May everyone here have a very prosperous New Year 2007.

  Keep on harpin',
  Rudene in Texas