Re: [Harp-L] SPAH + HARP AMP TASTE TEST? (was: Vote for the best harp amp)

Victoria Amps did just this at SPAH '98. It was a nice addition to the all star lineup at the blues show.

The Iceman

-----Original Message-----
From: nonidesign@xxxxxxx

Actually, that's what I do for a living. I've been in the tradeshow / convention
industry forever. If I'm lucky enough to get up to SPAH this year the last thing
I'll be doing is anything even remotely involving the organizer's
responsibilities. What really surprizes me is that there isn't a custom amp
builder out there who is locking-down a sponsorship arrangement. It's not like
they could find a better gathering for their product.