From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Roscoharp@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:40 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] taking a compliment

Hey list,
Great timing for this thread. Last night at our low key weekly Wed. gig
guy I'd never met pulled me aside & said, "You're the fourth best
harmonica
player I ever heard." (I'm thinking-'This will be interesting'.) He
says,
"There's Stevie Wonder,"  (allright!! ) "Bob Dylan," (oh well),  "& that
dude  who
sang Alice's Restaurant!" (there ya go) "You're  right behind them
guys!"
Later,
Rosco
BTW, we're on  I-tunes now- you can listen to us on the cheap.

_buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august_
(http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust)
_www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)