Re: [Harp-L] taking a compliment

I agree Kenny Werner's book IS good.

After flubbing many attempts at accepting a compliment gracefully, I
finally settled on

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it".

And that is the truth!

It is completely divorced from what I am thinking about my performance.

What an audience member experienced and what I experienced are two
entirely different issues.

Boy, thank god they DID enjoy it.

The fact that someone was actually moved to say anything at all means
something good!