Re: [Harp-L] Re: who do you play for

Hi Jim and all of you on Harp-L,

That is a great example of what it's all about. I agree that this has been a great thread. In what I do for a living we focus first and foremost on the customer. Likewise in musical live performances, at least in my mind, most inmportant is the audience, be it one person or a full arena.

Thanks everybody for another year of interesting reading and lots of help in learning more about this fascinating instrument and music in general. Merry Christmas to all of you harp lovers.

Harri
Finland