[Harp-L] Re: Vote for the best harp amp

Well gee, um, oops. Seriously at worst I'm naive in my eagerness. The vote part was just meant to rhetorically engage people. I truly meant no harm and realize the "subjectivity" of such a "vote" and the somewhat "elitist" prices of some of them (not that they aren't worth it). As an aside I will add that I've purchased a ThunderHarp amp (love it), a Harpgear (respect it) and a Kalamazoo on ebay as a result of credible postings on harp-l. My goal in this posting was selfish (which doesn't mean it was right). The more information I have (subjective as it may be) the more informed my otherwise blind purchase will be. I'll still take any sound samples anyone has to offer. So as not to activate any defense mechanisms I won't request a vote on "best" mikes. A sincere happy and musical 2007 to all. dennis (NYC)