Re: RE: [Harp-L] Playing Rhythm, Chords, Vamps, Whatever and NOT Solos

"Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nate (g'day mate, I'm back in the USA now missing the Oz sun!),

welcome home, bill.  don't worry, you didn't miss any great shows right
in your own backyard while you were gone, no sir.  :-)

> There was a great series of articles on this topic by David Barrett or
> one of the other great contributors on the harmonicasessions.com site.
> Forget which month/issue, but I just remembered now it was like 4 parts
> over several months.

the first one was in the june 2004 issue:
http://www.harmonicasessions.com/jun04/accompaniment.html
it ends with the april 2005 issue:
http://www.harmonicasessions.com/apr05/accompaniment.html
which includes recommended accompaniment listening list.

for those unfamiliar with the harmonica sessions site, it's got
some great stuff on it.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.