[Harp-L] Room to Move (was Mustang Sally -- Melancholy Baby)

Was it Room to Move that featured the "chicka chicka" that John Mayall
refused to duplicate on his next live album (Jazz Blues Fusion, IIRC)?
Gary

Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:

PBS ran the Ricky Nelson musical interlude collection from the Ozzie &
Harriet Show the other night, which features his kids and others talking
about Rick.
In the course of events, the background of "Garden Party" song came up,
based on Rick getting booed at an oldies concert when he refused to play his
old hits.   I can understand Rick getting sick and tired of playing those
tunes.

But what was he thinking?

That he could present his new material and skip the old stuff?

If I'm going to an Everly Brothers concert I want to hear the old tune, not
whatever New Age stuff they're into.