[Harp-L] Octave Splitters

A crate with a lot of gear "disappeared" while being shipped with West Point Relocation, Inc.
  Missing in the shipment are three Mr. Microphone custom mics, two mics from Thunderharps, a Maxon AD-9 pedal, a Ibanez AD-9 pedal, about 30 diatonics, 10 sets of reed plates, the lost goes on and on...
  I want to replace the Boss Harmonist HR-2 Octave Splitter which I liked alot. Are there any other choices to consider. The HR-2 sounded great with all the amps I have. I recall posts about other octave splitters that handled chords better  then the HR-2.
  Thanks!
  Brian