[Harp-L] Re: Metronome

I love my Korg MA-30 metronome, especially for the shuffle rhythm, an
earphone jack when I don't want to annoy the people around me (more
than my harp playing already does...), and a nice visual screen.  Well
worth the $30 (especially since it was a gift :-)

I've got a JamMan looper and it has a metronome with a volume control that
can be adjusted to "plenty loud", it records and can play back instantly.
For reasons unknown to me, it also seems to reduce feedback since I can
crank up the volume louder than without it. A nice tool for learning.

Peace and music,
Dave

-- Carter

http://icasualties.org/oif/US_NAMES.aspx