Re: [Harp-L] 12 position, Overblows, and why I like harp

I think 11th is one of the most expressive positions on the harp. It's has everything in terms of straight notes, bends and obs. Anyone who was at SPAH and heard me play at the Suzuki seminar confirm how that position seems to be ultimate mix of blues, jazzy and funky.

Next on my list of favortie positions is 3rd follwed by 12th. I rarely play in 2nd or 1st as it makes the harmonica sound too much like a harmonica and I can't stand that!

Another position I've been working on since SPAH is 6th.  george brooks brought it to my attention and I think it's awesome and very very under-rated.