[Harp-L] To wank or not to wank? Links to sound clips

I added some new live recordings to
www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi.  The bottom two are
numbers we did at our show with Willie Smith.  It was
our only show of the month, our drummer and his wife
had just had their first child, and we probably sound
a bit rusty.

We hardly ever play straight blues for a night, but we
did our best here.  I would say that I play some of
our rock tunes wankier, but you'll hear a lot of notes
from the guitar player and myself here.

I intentionally added two songs in the same key and
sorta similar tempos, so you can get a solid idea how
I approach an uptempo blues in E.  Both are played on
an A harp, which is hard for me to ob/od on compared
to a C or D, but they are there in all their out of
tune, oddly intonated, and varied timbre glory!

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay