Re: [Harp-L] Who plays harp on Fathead's song 'Tonight it Feels like Christmas'?

Al Lerman ... You're right! Just found Fathead's website. He is now my
newest favorite harmonica player. He comes above the other 153 players
on my favorites lists. And to think my favorites list started out with
just Sonny Boy Williamson 2, Little Walter and Big Walter Horton!

Cheers,
Nate

 From the album credits, you can narrow it down to Snooky Pryor, Al Lerman,
Mark Hummel, or Chris Whiteley.  Unfortunately, the sample didn't include
the harp solo, but that won't stop me from taking a guess...and my guess is
Al Lerman.

Jonathan "never needed facts before to reach a conclusion" Compton