Re: [Harp-L] Rare/custom/old harmonicas on ebay

This was news to me, haven't been able to keep up with digests the last month: Gary Primich had his travelling squad of harmonicas stolen out of his van in California recently, along with some other gear like a bass rig, I think.  That means a substantial number of Filisko MBs in the hands of a thief/thieves, some chromatics (not sure if custom), several 364/365 MBs amongst them, some with composite combs IIRC.  The reedplates should be engraved with Filisko's name & completion date & Gary's name, coverplates on the 1896s held on with two screws, etc. per usual Filisko practice if you know what that looks like.  Here's hoping they weren't dropped in a dumpster; California listers please keep your eyes open.