[Harp-L] Subjects

With respect to all posts on this list: In my opinion discussions on harp music itself have given lots of room to technical details eg amps, reed plates, screws, washers etc. I think all of this is vital and my only point is that any additional comments of performed harmonica would also be welcome. I like to participate in "top ten" lists and debating the genious of Little Walter, even with the risk of being accused of "flogging a dead horse". Anyway, what pleases the ear is most important, no matter who the player or what the equipment. Harri