-----Original Message-----
From: b2becom@xxxxxxxxxxx

Michael Rubin wrote: " I walked in nature, playing harp.  A bird started
imitating me.  I had a sound
repetition conversation for around 15 minutes! "

Probably the Mockingbird,  no doubt. I'll bet that was cool.  Once I was
practicing breathe control and passed out holding a 2 draw note for a count of
60 - woke up and for a brief few minutes after, I could o'blow any hole and play
like Jason R - no wait, maybe I was still 'out' then.

--
Ross