Re: [Harp-L] alcohol swabs (was Sharing Harps)

No, An alcohol wipe is NOT adequate to clean a harp, let alone sterilize it
!
Humid warmed germs are blown inside every nook and cranny, to be inhaled
back out later.
I use alcohol pads too, but only to clean the outside edges of the holes so
I don't inhale a chunk Ewww !! Here's one for you... wrap an alcohol wipe on
the tip of a lollipop stick to clean the dried spit rings around the very
inside edges of the holes. The alcohol melts the dried... things. DO NOT
push the stick inside your harp !