[Harp-L] So I bought a Line 6 Roto-machine yesterday...

The jury is still out on whether or not I am going to
keep it.  The pedal has three leslie sims on it.  You
can also adjust separate slow and fast speeds, ramp
between the two and mix the two drums.

I played with it at home for a while last night and
got some really cool organ sounds when playing chords
and octaves.  When not engaged, it didn't seem to mess
with my tone.  I'll gig with it this Friday and record
the show.  My hope is to use it when comping and
playing chord tones for the guitar player.

I am very pleased with its versatility and being able
to change the speeds on the fly.  Three very unique
rotarty sounds!

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited