RE: [Harp-L] Happy Holidays and rethinking harp amps

Chris wrote:
I been away from the list dealing with life issues.

Chris, welcome back, o great opiner & starter of debates. Sorry to hear of that stuff happening there - got to deal with those family things first - the harp will still be there afterwards.

In playing the bass I learned a tonne about chords and their structure

Yes - and root movement - which dictates a lot of what the listener hears. A good bass player can make you, a bad one can break you (is there a song in there? :-)) A much underrated instrument - "hey I can play some guitar, of course I can play bass..."

QSC 1450 W

Is there an extra zero in there?

Eugene
http://www.eugeneryan.com