Re: [Harp-L] passive agressive sound guys

RH says:
if the sound tech is lame, you'll know pretty quickly.

That was the case in my recent incident. I was nice, I told him what I wanted and he proceeded to argue with me and then try and run the guitar into the board with out a DI box. Let me add that generally I have zero problems with the sound personnel. This isn't my first dance. What can I say, I wanted to whine. fjm