Re: [Harp-L] Is Spah the exact same time every year?

Michael -

First, congratulations, and best wishes for many happy years. (If you
approach marriage the way you do teaching harmonica, your intended will
have made a very fine catch indeed.)

Second, I think it's safe to say that SPAH is always somehwere in the
last two weeks of August.

Winslow