[Harp-L] LD Miller and the grassy knoll!

Is it just me, or is there actually someone other than Hicks playing his
solos from backstage: honestly: if you scan several of the other youtube
videos on this page, (notably on both the Say One Thing video where the
solo goes several riffs after he removes the harp, but even more so on Cole
and LD Miller Welcome Home: there's all kinds of harpin' when he is showing
no sign of playing: it is apparent that when he pulls the harmonica away
from his mouth the blazing riffs are still coming, while the vocals and
other instruments are in sync with the video.  Please take a look at the
other videos and comment!  I hope this is all Youtube- related audio-video
sync problems, but from where I sit, the grassy knoll player theory needs
to be floated with this kid based on these videos!!!
Zig

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjQ9ecR3C7Q

http://mail2web.com/ .