Re: [Harp-L] Is Spah the exact same time every year?

Congratulations! I have 9 words for you - "Do you HAVE to play that thing EVERY night?" Haha, get used to it. You're a sick man, worrying about the spah schedule and your anniversary, but in the company of many friends who would be thinking the exact same thing! Why not get married at spah and make it your honeymoon every year, it would always be in a different city :^)

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Rubin" <rubinmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Is Spah the exact same time every year?

First, an announcement. I ask my girlfriend to marry me on Saturday and she said yes.
Now comes finding a wedding date.
I intend to attend SPAH regularly. Not only do I need to know when it is THIS year, I need to know the date range possibility of SPAH for the future so I do not have to be away from home (either home) due to a conflict between SPAH and our anniversary. I know it is around late August. When is the earliest and latest it gets?
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com