Re: [Harp-L] Holy Cats of Cacophony!!! ( a summary )

Jason. Nobody has ever said such a thing about my words before. I'll accept it as a complement ;^). Obviously I'm a "glass is half full" kind of guy who would rather praise someone's effort than criticize. Since I'm married, criticism is not my job :0)

I do now get where J Ross is coming from. My ears have been ringing since the VC played 60mm heavy metal rock and roll for me in 69 so I can't fully appreciate the subtleties that some of you can hear. Sometimes it's a curse, other times perhaps a blessing. I get to like some music that others don't. Or it could just be related to the fact that some people like Rembrandt and others like velvet Elvis. The harp gets played under a big tent. I like that.

Peace and music,
Dave