Re: [Harp-L] re: "playing"

On Dec 10, 2006, at 8:16 PM, Jonathan Ross wrote:

Moreover, I don't honestly care if everyone else thinks that something is great and perfect. By the same token, I don't care if other people think something is awful. All I can bring to a list such as this is myself. If I am alone, fine, but that doesn't make me wrong in my opinions (which is all that they are--I have never said otherwise). Now, I would like to understand why I can or cannot hear things the same way as others, and so I try to explain what it is I am hearing that makes me feel something is as it is-- in this case, why I feel the particular "chromatic diatonic" style doesn't work as claimed or desired. Only through that dialogue can I be understood and can I better understand those whose opinion differs from mine.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()   & Snuffy, too:)
`----'
Actually, I understand you fully, and you're NOT alone. Bottom line= NO one has ever been in pitch....ever
smo-joe