[Harp-L] NHC: Fender sound expander

Has anyone used these or still use them? It's a Fender Dimension IV Sound Expander.

While I can find info on it at Harmony Central there is no feedback from harp players on the product.
I ordered a supply of oil for the can since it has been in storage for about 30 years. Probably needs a new belt too.
My brother gave me the one he owned. I was hoping to use it with my Flot A Tone amp but
found out I need to use it with a spring reverb amp such as my Deluxe Reverb.

What kind of sound does it give to harp? The reverb on my original DR is weak so I'm hoping this will
give it some life.

thanks
mike